- You will provide advice to the business as to the acceptability of the clients. At onboarding stage, during periodic reviews and for event-driven reviews.
- Translate AML policy into procedures and implement these in the operations, comply with Wwft and other relevant regulation (like GDPR)
- You will provide ad-hoc advice and guidance to the business on AML/Client Acceptance related matters.
- You will liaise with other experts within Compliance and Operations in providing appropriate advice to the business.
- You will assist in the effective review and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- You will participate in projects and initiatives.
- You will provide training and support to the business to continuously enhance awareness and understanding of AML and client integrity related risks and regulations.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have a high level of self-knowledge and want to keep on developing and improving. You are change-orientated and like working in a sector that is constantly evolving. You enjoy working in a team, but are also able to get (a lot of) work done individually and work independently. Finally, you have keen analytical and reporting skills enabling you to get to the heart of a problem quickly and draw the appropriate conclusions. You are able to put things into perspective.
- You have AML & Fraud experience gained at a financial institution, regulator or big 4 consulting firm
- You have knowledge of and the ability to clearly explain regulatory compliance risks (specifically Wwft).
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Law or other relevant field.
- You have strong knowledge of rules and regulations and bank policies on AML/CTF and Sanctions
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- You are interested in the complex and international business environment in which our clients operate.
Working at Compliance PRO offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.