The Junior Compliance Officer is responsible for implementing and administering all aspects of compliance program and handles all administrative matters thereto, under the supervision of a Compliance Officer. The Junior Compliance Officer plans, organizes and controls day-to-day administrative and operational compliance activities.
- Maintain client acceptance files for the purpose of Dutch Central Bank and internal regulations
- Periodically review client entities
- Manage deadlines of audit tasks
- Hold regular meetings with Account Managers to discuss review tasks
- Maintain and update the compliance database
- Follow new legislation and regulatory developments
- Assist a Compliance Officer in respect of handling compliance issues for a group of Account Managers
- Bachelor or Master degree in Dutch Law or solid professional experience
- Familiarity with Wtt and/or Wft, Wwft, Sanctions laws and MS Office
- 1-2 years work experience in compliance or KYC
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards
- Pro-active attitude
- Understanding the business
- Customer Focus
- Quality Awareness
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Creating team success
- Hands-on and self-motivated
Job specific competencies
- Plans and organizes work efficiently, accurately and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented and decisive
Working at Compliance PRO offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.